Question

Betrayed trust.
What does it mean when it has been 6 months since the end of a love relationship that ended traumatically - when you see him on the road and start trembling and shaking and crying uncontrollably. I thought I had these emotions under check - I thought I had stopped obsessing. But all the hurt and emotion and confusion as to what happened comes flooding back and I wonder whether I will ever get over this. I don''t want to live like this knowing there is someone out there that is capable of being so cruel and who probably hates me now anyway. I have tried so hard (in therapy) to move on from this. I have tried to blame myself but everyone I speak to tells me it was not my responsibility it was his. I just did not know what was at stake but he did and that was why he was so wrong.

PTSD follows really major trauna with a very real disk of death or major physical damage ; it does NOT follow the end of a love affair. What you describe sounds like a person who is normally very emotionally demonstrative, who is still feeling upset and vulnerable after an unhappy and unresolved end to an unhappy and unresolved relationship. As you don't mention any of the unpleasant details you hint at, its hard for us to comment specifically.
I don't understand your statement " I don''t want to live like this knowing there is someone out there that is capable of being so cruel and who probably hates me now anyway" - surely you've long been aware that there are always SOME people out there who are much worse and more cruel than he, and that doesn't need to stop us avoiding them and enjoying our lives.
As you mention having discussed this in therapy, clearly your therapy is far from finished, and you need to discuss this latest event soon and in detail with your therapist