Question

bf losing interest?
How do you stay positive and happy when you think your bf is losing interest in you? His calls are less, he says he will call and doesnt, hardly any affection, etc. I need to make a call whether I want to carry on with this relationship or not over the next few weeks. If I do decide to end it, I want him to remember me as a happy, fun chick and not as some grumpy old bag. His behaviour worries me but I want to pretend it doesnt until I make my mind up. What should I do?

Firstly, I'd say, avoid assuming that he is your only chance at happiness, or the only fish in the lake. If he has such bad taste as to be losing interest in you, he obviously is not worth taking so seriously. If it seems a good idea to end this particular relationship ( and maybe i is ) it doesn't matter how he remembers you. Don't give him power over you which he doesn't deserve.