Ask an expert

25 Jul 2005

Hi there,

Um, well I think I am Bi, and I haven't had an experience yet, and wondering if there are couples ( male and female or male and male or even she males ) who would like to show me ropes, feeling insecure, and sort of need to experience the sexual and non sexual bit. Feeling lost at the moment. I'm afraid to express my thoughts here, but will over email.

Answer 397 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Gent,

You don't give us any information on why you think you're bisexual. It sounds as if you need to discuss this with someone? You could call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 500, any day between 1 pm and 9 pm to speak to a counsellor in confidence. Be weary of people trying to take advantage of you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.