Ask an expert

10 Aug 2011

Big Penis
Hi Doc, I have a problem, I love my man so much but he has a massive penis, it gets painful during sex, he tries not to put it all in, we use lubrication and relaxation techniques like breathing and stuff but it''s just too big. Is there a procedure that maybe he can do to reduce it? it''s affecting my health I find myself experiencing abdominal pains days after we have had sex.
Answer 411 views

01 Jan 0001

It seems as if you really experience discomfort. I do not he will like to go for surgery.....You can go to your doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area who can talk to both of you. Deidre - SASHA
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18773 votes