Question

BIG problem with doctor
Hi I had to go to the doctor the other day, I havent been to a doctor for years. I went because I had stomach cramps, had the runs, and threw up every morning before going to school.
The doctor examined my stomach with a stetoscope, and felt my stomach with his hands, he pressed here and there. Then he asked me to undo my pants, (by the way I am a guy).I did, and he continued to feel my stomach, but then he pulled down my underpants and started pressing into my pubic hair, he looked very nervous, and then he then took my balls into his hands and told me to cough.
The problem came when I started getting an erection. He told me I could pull my pants back up.
Now I feel uncomfortable because he touched me down there, as it turned out that I had a spastic colon, what do my balls have to do with that?
And wasn't he supposed to wear gloves when touching me?
I also don't understand why I got an erection.
So
Is that normal, and did he do anything wrong or not?
Teen expert
teen expert

getting an erection when someone touches your balls or your penis is a very normal physiological reaction, and it does not mean that you are attracted to your doctor, it is about physical stimulation.

As for the particular medical investigation please post your question to our CyberDoc here at Health24 for medical advice.