Question

Big Small size
I have a small penis and my girl friend has got a bigger vagina which makes both of us not enjoy sex. This started after she gave birth last year in January. What action can be taken to combat such discomfort? We are desperately in need of the solution.

Rockey, I doubt that the difference in size is the cause as her vagina was always bigger than your penis. If the size difference is really to blame you have two options. You can have your penis enlarged or her vagina made smaller. Returning her vagina to its original size will be easier and cheaper than having your penis enlarged. Good luck.