Question

Big Toe
Hi doc
My mother has this painful sore on her left big toe around the nail area. The doctors said that it was due to stress and that it broke out from her toe, she is also experiencing diarrhoea and stomach cramps. She might be stressed out as she just lost her father after a long illness and niece in a short space. How true is this, are these really stress related symptoms or should she rather she another doctor. Please help with advice.
Thank You

Shrek, I doubt that it’s just due to stress – there is probably an underlying problem as well. I don’t think it can hurt to get a second opinion. Good luck.