Question

Bile
Does putting your finger down your throat and inducing bile damage the ring like muscle or cause an acid taste in the mouth.Is it ok to force out bile in the mornings after brushing.

Tony, why would you want to do something like that? The body know when it needs bile and there is no reason to induce it. To tell you the truth, sticking your finger down your throat will in any case not induce bile secretion. You will have more success by smelling a piece of pizza and chewing it. If you vomit bile, it’s bile that was in the small intestine and that refluxed back into the stomach. Unless I misunderstood your question, I think you should stop doing it, as there is really no sense to it. Good luck.