Question

bilharzia
I have been ill for almost a year and have just been diagnosed with bilharzia which has been treated. However I am still feeling extremely fatigued, cannot drink alcohol or coffee as I have severe side effects. Could you tell me how I can find out if there has been any long term damage to my liver/kidneys and how long it takes for the medication to take effect (so far its been five days since taking the medication)

Bilharzia, the best would be to have your urine and stool tested, a liver sonar done and blood taken for liver functions. The medicine will work within a day, but it might take quite a bit longer to feel the effect. Good luck.