Ask an expert

30 Jul 2005

Bilharzia expert required
Please could you provide me with a name of a tropical disease sub-specialist in the Gauteng area. My friend's daughter has been diagnosed with bilharzia and is not responding to conventional treatment. We need to contact a specialist as soon as possible.

My friend lives in White River, Mpumalanga.

With thanks and kind regards,

Joan Macgregor
Answer 1,922 views

01 Jan 0001

Concerned, mail me at and I’ll send you the contact details of someone in Pretoria. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9260 votes
66% - 17813 votes