Question

Binge Eating Disorder
I’m female and have been overweight since Junior high. But I’ve been spiraling out off control the last couple of years. I feel desperate, my BMI is over 30 and my middle measurement is over 88cm. I need serious professional help. Please advice me what to do.
PLEASE

Dear Desperate
I would urge you to get professional assistance from a clinical dietitian (check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area.). The dietitian will work out a diet that will assist you to start losing weight. As you start losing weight combine your diet with regular, daily exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).
Hang in there