Question

bio-strath
Would you recommend this product if i have difficulty in staying focused on my studies and concentrating. I am 22 year old student and i follow a healthy diet, but i have concentration problems and difficulty in staying focused. Is this a good product to use, as i have tried several products before (MNI brainboosters, turbovite, nootropil, vitb complex) but noothing works. And how long do i need to use it before i would see an improvement. Also, can you please tell me if the liquid or the capsules are better to use?
thank you
Natural health
natural health

hi

make sure you do not have a blood sugar disorder ie do not crave chololate, have no fatigue or energy dips. if you do this needs to be addressed. whilst studying make sure you only have water (no fruit juice, no gazzy colddrinks) only eat vegetable (no candies ect). make sure you have enough sleep aswell.

yes biostraph is a good product to use increase your concentration. Difficult to say how long you it will take to work.

DR Debbie