Question

BIOBUST
I HAVE READ AN AD IN THE COSMOPOLITAN REGARDING A CERTAIN PRODUCT CALLED BIOBUST.I AM INTERESTED IN USING THE PRODUCT TO ENHANCE MY BREAST SIZE,AS SURGERY IS SOMETHING WHICH I WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER.I HAVE GONE TO THE WEBSITE(WWW.KENZA.CO.ZA) AS WELL,AND IT DOESNT GIVE ANY INFORMATION ON WHETHER IT WILL ACTUALLY WORK OR NOT.DO YOU KNOW IF THE PRODUCT, OR ANYTHING SIMILAR WILL ACTUALLY WORK?

SB, as far as I know none of these products have been proven to work by studies done by reputable medical institutions. I’ve had quite a few questions about Bio Bust, but all the specialists I consulted said that it didn’t work. Up to now the only proven way is cosmetic surgery. Good luck.
PS I wrote something a while ago on how to determine if the claims made about a new product are credible or not and if you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I send you a copy.