Question

BioBust breast enhancement tablets
My wife (40) and daughter (20), both slim & petite, are very keen to take a course of BioBust tablets.

This bust "food" is evidently made up of natural extracts and enlarges younger breasts and firms up older breasts, and the course is a once off course of 3 tablets for 3 months..

According to our 2 local chemists, this product is their fastest selling product at the moment and they say they have not had any adverse reactions or complaints.

The DietDoc advised that I should ask your advice.

How does it work? How safe is the product. How effective is it?

Alfred, as far as I know, it hasn’t been scientifically proven to work by a reputable research institution. I have know personal knowledge of its effectiveness either. You have to remember that it’s not registered as a medicine and therefore doesn’t fall under the control of the medicines control council, so they can more or less say what they want. I suppose the proof is in the pudding and let me know what happened if they do decide to take it. Good luck.