Question

Biobust breast enhancment tablets
My 39 year old wife and 20 daughter are very keen to take a course of BioBust tablets, which evidently are 3 tablets a day for 3 months.

This bust "food" evidentially is made up from natural extracts and enlarges younger breasts and firms older breasts.

According to the two local chemists, this product is their fastest selling product at the moment and they say they have not had any adverse reactions or complaints.

How does it work, if it works? How safe is the product? How efective is it?

Dear Alfred
I think you need to ask Cyberdoc or Gynae Doc this question, as I am the Diet Expert and there are no dietary components that can make your breasts increase in size. I suspect that those tablets contain some form of female hormone.