Question

Biological clock myths &amp  Facts

Eish..im now sick of just hearing people asking me when am i having a baby and bombarding me with biological clock myths.I am at the point where ive decided that i need to go see a gynae or somebody about this,just for peace of mind.My question is where do i go?can i go to a GP or should i rather see a gynae?and what exactly should i ask them to look for?what tests will be looking for?Im 29 years and i see nothing wrong with me,i get my periods regurlaly,i eat healthy,i excercise and yes..i would like to have babies,but not now,maybe when im 32/33,is''''t impossible?I dont think so,but im willing to hear from medical doctors

Please assist:(

Lesego

Unless you are struggling to fall pregnant, there is no need to have any tests done now. Having a baby at 32/33 is not a problem. Many women these days delay having children.