Question

Biological Clock myths&amp facts
Hi Docs

Eish..im now sick of just hearing people asking me when am i having a baby and bombarding me with biological clock myths.I am at the point where ive decided that i need to go see a gynae or somebody about this,just for peace of mind.My question is where do i go?can i go to a GP or should i rather see a gynae?and what exactly should i ask them to look for?what tests will be looking for?Im 29 years and i see nothing wrong with me,i get my periods regurlaly,i eat healthy,i excercise and yes..i would like to have babies,but not now,maybe when im 32/33,is''t impossible?I dont think so,but im willing to hear from medical doctors

Please assist:(

Lesego

Lesego

If you are not ready to have a child right now, you can postpone falling pregnant. Your risk for complications only arises when you are above 35 years of age. So you can relax, especially in the light that your periods are regular and that you are healthy and active. You can consult a gynaecologist for an examination, papsmear and ultrasound.