Question

Biominceur Wraps

I would like to get some advice on this sort of cellulite reduction and wightloss wrap... does it have any negative effects on ones health? I have been told by the practioners that there are no negative side effects and that it does not affect the pill. Please give me your opinion.

Dear WannaB in Shape
I love the name you use! I must admit that I have not read any research results of studies conducted with these weightloss 'wraps' (Biominceur Wraps), so I cannot comment of them, their efficacy or their safety. You could ask the practitioners to refer you to patients who have had these treatments and then ask the people who have had such treatments if they lost weight, if they had any negative effects, etc.