Question

bipolar 2-tofranil-drowsiness and severe headaches-side effects?
I have recently been diagnosed with bipolar 2. I'm not all that happy with the new label but my biggest concern is that I be put on the correct medication ASAP so that I can get on with my life. I have been started on a regime of topomax 25mg BD and cymbalta. My mood has definitely started to lift after 2/52 of commencement but I have been suffering from severe headaches,fatigue and feeling "spaced out" These symptoms seem to be the worst towards the end of the day. Could this be due to the topomax? I am only seeing the Psychiatrist on Monday. What do you sugest?
momentum expert

Dear Mandles
Please call your psychiatrist, I don't think you should stop your medication before seeing him, maybe he can organize a quicker appointment or suggest a change of dosage in the mean time?Cymbalta can cause headache in about 15% of patients.