Ask an expert

30 Nov 2005

Hi I am sixteens years of age am a male and I belive that I could be suffering from Bipolar disorder as I have suffered from depression before and I have attempted suicide can you please tell me the signs and syptoms and how you diagnose it and everything I need to know what I mus do if I suspect i might be suffering from it.

Thank you
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

Michael, this is more CyberShrink’s field of expertise and as it is a serious problem, the best would be to contact him and discuss it with him. If he can’t help, you’re welcome to contact me and I’ll do my best to help. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.