Question

BIPOLAR
4 years after diagnoses. How do you NOT give up on life, fighting this thing that you CAN not win. I do not want my children exposed to this nonsens and are considering giving them to their father (and leaving (this other since loving realtionship) to spare them putting up with it. I am in my 30' s and I can feel its getting worse. I feel is going to cath me - there is just no hiding. New job - no one knows - keeping up is drainig me. having therapy constanly - sick of it

Its not an issue of win or defeat, but of working gradually towards better CONTROL of theis instability. People with diabetes are never ever cured of diabetes, and have it their entire life. But if they work well with the right expert advice, they can get their blood sugar levels usefully stable, avoid major complications in most cases, and live a long, generally content life, WITH the illness, rather than allowing themselves to feel defeated by it. And discuss this current strong feeling of discouragement with your psychiatrist