Question

Bipolar, Depression and contraception
I am currently on the following medication as prescribed: 25mg Lamictin and 20mg Cipramil in the mornings and 75mg Lamictin in the evenings.
My contraception is nur-isterate injections
My question is does the nur-isterate affect any of the medication?
Over the last 18 months I have gained weight - substantial amount. My blood pressure has also become high. Does any of this have to do with the medication?
Between my Gynae and Psychiatrist, I keep getting different perspectives and am confused and unsatisfied as a result. I would also appreciate your opinion as to whether or not the above info will affect the libido.
Please consider the fact that I am not physically active and am aware that I should be given the fact that it is healthy and that I am 30.

Unlucky, the Nur-isterate® may be responsible for your weight gain and the Cipramil® for the decreased libido. I don’t think that your high blood pressure is due to any of the drugs your taking. Good luck.