Question

Bipolar Disorder
Dear Doc,

Please give systoms and treatment for Bipolar disorder. Thank you JB

Dear JB, that's not quite how we work in this forum --- or I'd be writing essentially the same detailed information about each condition at least once a day. I'll be pleased to respond to any specific questions you have, after you've already read the basic stuff. There's basic information elsewhere within Health24 ( try our Mind section, for instance ) ; and also search the archives of this forum, as we've discussed many aspects of bipolar disorder many, many times. For a wider search, try google.com. Meanwhile, Beyond Tired has given an excellent basic description here already