Question

birping and terriblely blouted after ameal
hi...i would like to know how i can treat the following problem.
normally for supper , i have 2 slices of either brown or whole wheat bread with whatever curry or grills i make for dinner.
my stomach gets really bloated and i just keep birping all the time. i feel really uncomfotable and regret why i even had a meal. i drink my 2 ltrs of water dails and evn fruit during the day.

this only happens at night.
please let me know what i can do.

thank you

Ruby, I can’t say for sure without examining you first, but it might be due to the bread. Why don’t you start by cutting out all bread in the evening and see what happens? If it doesn’t make a difference it’s probably due to something else. If you’re interested, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy of an article I wrote on flatulence a while ago. Good luck.