Ask an expert

22 Jun 2011

I have 3 children what can i use 25
Answer 457 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Aashika

You can speak to your doctor or local clinic regarding a suitable oral contraceptive or even a contraceptive injection.

Neither of these are available without prescription.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.