Ask an expert

14 Jan 2005

Birth Control
Is there any Medical Aid Scheme that covers birth control tablets? I am on Trifasil and have to pay cash monthly. Also, it's not possible to obtain without a script from my GP.

Are there alternatives to this or waiting in lines at the clinics?
Answer 345 views
Medical schemes

01 Jan 0001

There are schemes that will pay for the tablets.

To provide the most appropriate advice, click on the Optivest link and complete the quotation request.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17897 votes