Question

Birth control pil
I have been on a birth control pill, Yasmin, since my early 20''s. I''m now almost 30 years old and decided about 3 weeks ago to leave the pill. I am engaged so if i fall pregnant, it wont be a train smash. What concerns me is since i went off the pill about a few weeks ago i\ve been on a emotional rollercoaster....one minute i would laugh, then a bit later i would feel so angry or emotional and would even cry. Is this normal? For the past weeks my fiance cant hold it out with me anymore coz nothing he does is right and i make issues out of nothing, being very emotional and " touchy" . Im not like this at all, is there a reason for this emotions and will this pass? Yesterday i decided to go on the pill again because i dont like being so emotional all the time....

This is your body adapting to the hormonal changes after stopping the Pill. It should improve in a few weeks.