Question

BITING MINIATURE FEMALE FOX TERRIER
My two year old Fox Terrier bitch (spayed) keeps on attacking my maid. I did not raise her to be aggressive and although she is relatively small, she manages to bite the maid on her shins.
What can I do to stop this behaviour?
Your response is much valued.

Remember that dogs attack when they are afraid, when they feel threatened or when someone trespassed onto their territory. It might be a good idea to try and find out what triggered the attack when they first met.
I would suggest that your maid try to win her trust by giving her treats (she can carry something like Eukanuba’s Healthy treats in her pocket and give her something when she tries to attack). Alternatively you can try a Feromone induced collar like NatureCalm 24/7 for the dog