Question

biting nails over 20 years.
What can I do abuot this impulsive biting of my nails.The moment I start growing them they just break or bend because being so soft.But I would like to stop biting my nails and hardening them so I can look better.

Don, biting your fingernails is just a bad habit that usually happens without you being aware of what you’re doing. The best would be to get something like these bitter nail varnishes that will remind you what you’re doing whenever you start biting them. There is nothing magic in nails that will make you addicted, so all you need to do is to break the habit and you’ll be OK. Good luck.