Question

bj
My husband likes to watch me masurbate, I did and I enjoyed it and asked him to masturbate for me. He says that I am not normal to like such a thing. But he is , and he asked me to go down on another girl for him, and I did and thats normal for him, but when I asked if I could watch him give another man oral, again I was not normal. Am I abnormal for wanting such things, and why are guys normal for wanting such things. This I dont understand, because it turns me on, as the other way turns him on. So whats up with that.
sexologist

Normal, not normal difficult to determine the norm- perhaps he means that it is an unusual request.

An intimate relationship is give and take and both can express their fantasies and both can decide how far they wish to go. I do not think it is a guy or girl thing - more a "I do as I like' thing. Perhaps guys just have more room in terms of their social status to live their dreams. Keep communication lines open.