Question

Black/White Blood issue
Dear Readers
I am saddened by the responses to the previous posting. I know that there were all good intentions, but it is such ignorance that makes the spread of HIV/AIDS so easy. It is for this reason of thinking that South Africa has the highest rate of infections.

HIV/AIDS is NOT a black disease... there are more blacks in this country... but that does NOT make it a black disease. If blood was discarded because of the HIV/AIDS infection rate... then ALL blood should have been discarded.

I don't know what they are going to do about this blood crisis... one thing for sure... this crisis is proudly South African!

,,,,,