Question

Bladder infection

I have a bladder infection (first time) that started developing since last night. I am very sure it is that because I have all the symptoms including some of the worse ones like fever and will be going to the doctor tomorrow. I was just wondering because i am on birth control pills so my menstruation usually starts on the exact day to the time and I haven't started yet. So my menstruation is about 3 hours late if that has anything to do with the bladder infection.

Thank you very much for your time.
Rose

Rose, bladder infections don’t usually cause people to be late, but 3 hours isn’t really considered as being late. You will probably see your period by tomorrow if it is due to the bladder infection. Good luck.