Question

Blaming onesself
I have a terrible habit of blaming myself all the time whether at work, leisure time all the time even when it is not my fault. I don''t know if it''s just my way of dealing with things and handling a situation. I always seem to blame myself and put myself down quite a lot.

You're right that such unhelpful reactions can indeed be bad habits. It is rarely if ever a useful way of "dealing with things and handling a situaion", is it ? This is where counselling, especially of the CBT ) Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) format can help you give up such bad habits of thought and reaction, and develop a better sense of self-estem and confidence