Question

bleeding?
Hi Doctor

I am using ecotrin,renitec5, xanor, inderal and librax. This has been ongoing since the beginning of 2003, for various reasons - anxiety, rapid resting pulse, high blood pressure and oesophagal spasms. My torso and upper thighs are becoming very blemished. It is all under the skin, so its not a rash. I have these reddish brown blemishes on various places. Could this be bleeding under the skin from the ecotrin? Can I stop this from happening as it looks unsightly? Can you please advise me, I have not found another doctor, and the doctor who knows my full history is not practicing anymore.

Thank you so much

Jen, it might be due to the Ecotrin®, but I can’t guarantee it from this side of the screen and therefore the best would be to see your doctor and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.