Question

Bleeding
I have been off the nuristrate injection for a year an 1 month, I was diagonsed with mild endometriosis in July, my gyne perfomed some lazer treatment and when I went for my check up he said as far as he is concerned he was convinced that I could conceive as soon as the injection is out of my system. Now I all this time I havent had my periods untill 4 weeks ago and they havent stopped since.

I'm getting worried about this constant bleeding, but a lot of people say when the injection is getting out of your system you bleed constantly as you havent had your periods for a long time.

I was on nuristrate for only a year and a few months could the bleeding be the result of the injection being not effective anymore. If this is true I will be estatic as I can start a family with my fiance right away.

My gyne said that I must see him in February if I havent fallen pregnant yet as he can prescribe Clomid. Should I be worried or excited that I finaly got my periods back or should I be worried that I'm still bleeding even today.

Please Assist.

It seems likely that the bleeding is related to the injection. It is often the case that one has a heavy bleed after having no periods for a long time. You will not fall pregnant while you are bleeding, but your cycle should start normalising now. If not, see your doctor earlier.