Question

Bleeding
I was sterilized after my 3rd baby and have had constant problems with my period since then, My Dr changed my pill about 5 times in 3 years as I bleed twice in 28 days. I decided to go off the pill in December and I am still bleeding twice a month and now my blood is DEEP red and chunky. I was in the bath last night and it was RED when I got out with 3 chunks of blood about the size of an old 50c piece. My periods are heavier and the cramps are really bad. This cant be normal can it?

Please help!
GYNAEDOC

I presume that your doctor has excluded any problems with the uterus or cervix. You could try the injectable. This usually stops your periods completely.