Question

Bleeding

I have pcos , endometriosis and fibroids . My gynae has prescribed clomid on cd 2/ 50mg.I have always been regular with my periods and this month my periods started just after my ovulation cycle. Sex has become unbearable and painful. I had a laparoscopy on the 11/06/2007.My doctor has not monitored me since been on the clomid and he said i will be pregnant withing 6 months. Do you think i have a need to worry?Should i go and see another gynae?
fertility expert

Dear Rene'

In most cases I would believe that a single course of clomid may not be sufficient, more especially in light of the ovulation related bleeding. I would suggest that you discuss this with your gynaecologist or alternately seek help from a fertility specialist.