Question

Bleeding
Last yr november i notice irregular bleeding & this hapen after sexual intercourse. I have been 2 gynae, did sonar scans and pap smear and no problems. Being to the GP who said it cud be a slight abrasion on uterus. He gave me antibotics and cream and it stop.Serveral times this yr after sexual course after day or 2 i get this brown stain and then blood. I was taking this vitamin tab for nails and hair, i started to bleed. I have taken this tabs before and no prob. This is fustrating, specially going to 2 gynae & they cant find any prob. Wat is the course of this bleeding? Will i eva fall pregnant. Wat medication can i take to stop this bleeding. Please advise.

I doubt that the vitamin pill has anything to do with it. The bleeding will not stop you falling pregnant. The likeliest cause would seem a small abrasion on your cervix. If this is the case, it can be cauterised for you.