Question

Bleeding after pregnancy
I have a baby boy of 3 months and i had a c-section. After 6 weeks i was still bleeding at my check up and they said its fine and i had a loop fitted. Now 3 months after his birth in still bleeding. Its not heavy but annoying! Its also not bright red but a almost brown color. What should i do? Is it normal to bleed for so long?

I presume that at your 6 week visit y wre checked for any signs of retained placental fragments. If this is not the case, it is most likely hormonal. If it persists, see your doctor again.