Question

Bleeding after sex &amp  painful intercourse
Recently, myself and my bf decided that we were going to start having sexual intercourse. The last time before this that I engaged in sexual intercourse was approximately 12 months ago.
We have had sex about 8 times and every time in the beginning it is extremely painful and then it becomes less painful.
This is the first time that I have had sex with a condom, could it be this?

After we had sex last night, I woke up to find that I had bled and my vagina feels raw inside.
Is there something wrong with me?

I suspect that you are not lubricating adequately. The condom may contribute to this. Try using KY jelly. The bleeding is probably related to this.