Question

Bleeding during sex
I was not sexual acctive for 4 years. Except masturbating. When Ii did have sex, my partner is bigger than what I was used to. After last sex I was bleeding. What was the reason?
sexologist

One of the most common causes of bleeding after intercourse is due to local trauma to the vaginal tissue during penetration. this should however not be happening on a regular basis. if it recurs i would advise that you consult your gp or gynaecologist for an examination to rule out other possible causes. not being well lubricated at time of penetration will also increase your chances of bleeding.