Question

bleeding everyday
I sterted using contraceptives begining of April depo injection. the last 2 months ive been bleeding everyday & still bleeding brownish/ red in colour my vagina & vaginal lips itching & small sores that comes & goes, the symptoms are like thrush, i went to a doctor for thrush treatment finished it & it comes back again probably 3 times since this year started. I did'nt go for my second injection on july. Could all these thing happen because of the contaceptive Im using or its normal they will disappear as time goes on? & What should i do to stop the bleeding. Please help.

The bleeding is probably related to the injection. You could use Biphasil for a month to try to settle it. The sores are not typical of thrush, so you should see a doctor to make a proper diagnosis.