Question

Bleeding/Spotting whilst on the Pill
I was on Nordette for about 2 years when because of changed work times, I couldn't get to the govt clinic to pick up my supply and I bought Ovral from the chemist, which I then took for 3 months. Now I am back on Nordette, this is my second week of yellow pills, but since Monday I have been bleeding/spotting as if I am having a period (it is now Friday)..... does this mean the Nordette is too weak for me to use after Ovral? Should I go back onto Ovral? Please advise urgently as i do not want to risk a pregnancy. Thank you!

This breakthrough bleeding may just be an adjustment to the Nordette. If it recurs next month, you may have to change, but wait and see what happens for now.