Question

Bleeeding wont stop
Hi Guys, please assist me with this problem, I've been on my periods on and off for 2 months now, it comes for the whole 3 weeks in a row and then stops for a day or two and starts again. Its been quite since last week thursday and I think as a result of this bleeding my feet starts sweeling in the evenings, and I've developed nausia as well.

I think also the reason could be I was on clomid for a while because I'm not ovulating, and I've been off clomid for about 2 and half months as nothing happend I never conceived while on it. I've also decided to let nature take its course and let God work his miracles on me, I think its not time yet, even though I have tried for the past two years.

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to sort out the bleeding. It is certainly not normal.