Question

bleep test
HI just wondering where you can buy the bleep tesst cd in SA

thanx

HI Lewdog

I stand corrected, but I think you can get one from the Sports Science Institute of South Africa in Cape Town. The phone number is 021 6595600, and you should ask for the High Performance Centre. At the very least, they will be able to direct you to the right place. The other options are the High Performance Centre in Pretoria, but I'm afraid I don't know the number there. A final option may be the internet, though I would check out these options first.