Question

Blistering finger tips.
Hi, I have had this problem for about 3 weeks where only the tips of my fingers get small white sblisters and then the skin peels around it. I see it has slowly started to move down with some blistering places on my palms. I have NOT touched anything hot/chemicals etc etc. Is it worth going to see the doc about this or will he just tell me to get some cream? I have tried cortizone, as well as Persivate and both are not helping. Some of my finger tips are a bit tingly and sore so it has raised some concern. Is there anything to worry about?

Dear Joe
It probably is a kind of dermatitis - try using a barrier cream on your fingertips, combined with cortizone - if this does nothing you probably need a course of oral cortizone and needs to see your Dr.