Ask an expert

06 Mar 2003

Periodically I get small water blisters under my feet. They itch a lot and seem only to contain water when popped. They occur in clusters of two to four at a time. A cure?
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

Ray, it’s difficult to make a dermatological diagnosis without being able to examine the person. It sounds like it might be a form of eczema (dyshidrotic eczema), but I suppose it might also be due to a virus or something. The best would be to let a dermatologist have a look at it for you. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.