Question

bloated
I am 52 years old and on HRT. I frequently get a very swollen stomach (i assume it is my stomach) but could be bowel, colon or intestine. It is mainly a stress condition but very traumatic as I then feel full and look pregnant.

How do I learn to control my emotions that I don't take things personally and am able to maintain a flat tummy.

Jitter, the best person to help you with controlling your emotions, would be a clinical psychologist. He will teach you techniques that will help you control your emotions and hopefully your stomach problem will clear up.
The problem is that a swollen stomach isn’t a very common symptom of being upset and of course it might be due to something else. It’s because of this that I think you should first see your doctor just make sure that nothing else is the matter. Good luck.