Question

bloated and cramping!
i am 8.5 w now, and after gulping down juice last night i had a stomach cramp but it hasn't gone away! it's extremely painful and makes me wanna just sit or lie (or anything to make it go away). it's painful in the area of my stomach and liver. is this because of the juice or the pregnancy? thanks.

Ava, it has probably cleared up by now, but it might be that you have gastritis. Next time it happens you can try some Gaviscon® but if that doesn’t take care of the problem the best would be to see your doctor. If it is still present by the time you receive this reply you should see your doctor ASAP. Good luck.