Question

BLOATED STOMACH
What foods will help relieve a bloated stomach? Can papaya and milk help to flatten my stomach. I sometimes look like I'm 5 months pregnant and other days I'm as flat as a rake? Why?

Dear Reader
Bloating can be due to such a wide variety of factors and conditions (food intolerance or even allergy, ulcers, IBS, lack of enzymes, unbalanced diet, gallbladder disease, etc) that I would firstly advise you to have a medical checkup and once you have a diagnosis we can look at the dietary changes that are necessary. In the meanwhile both papaya and milk are excellent foods and will certainly not do you any harm, unless you are sensitive to milk!